Daisies and Buttercups

Daisies and Buttercups

Friday, November 11, 2011

Corkscrew Scarf

I love this lacy scarf pattern. They are called corkscrew scarves or curly whirlies. I've made some for sale (see the for sale items on the right side bar). This one is made with Patons Lace yarn. It's very soft and delicate and machine washable but drying flat is recommended. If you feel ambitious, there are some links to knitting patterns below.




Stardust corkscrew scarf
Corkscrew scarf
Crochet corkscrew scarf

3 comments:

  1. Lace is one of my favorite things. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous scarf! I think I will have to knit some of these for gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made several scarves similar to these and they have always been very popular.

    How are you?
    Hope you have been keeping well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete