Daisies and Buttercups

Daisies and Buttercups

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Tea Bag Holder Gift

While looking for some crafts for the grandkids to keep them busy throughout the summer, I thought it would be a good idea to start working on teacher gifts. These tea bag holders are an easy and inexpensive gift to make.

Hop on over to Sandi Loves Stamping for instructions.

I made a few changes to the pattern:
Rather than double sided printed paper, I used two pieces and cut them to a 7 1/2" square, putting one on top of the other with the pattern on the outside before folding.
On the top I punched two holes for the ribbon. I also placed two cookies in a small clear bag and placed them in the fold with the two tea bags on the outside. These make great gifts for a teacher (you could also add a gift card).